1. Have you had a transvaginal mesh implant? What?! If I did, you ain’t examining it in a courtroom.
2. It’s HUUUUUUUUGE. You wish.
3. Are you disgusted with rejection? No, I’m disgusted with “credit angels” that look like they moonlight on 1-900 lines.
4. BBC America. Television from the other side. Yeah, of the cerebrum. So much better than most American programming.
5. NyQuil. The nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, best sleep you ever got with a cold… medicine Because if that 25% alcohol cough medicine doesn’t knock you out, nothing will.
6. What you are witnessing is real. The participants are not actors. They are actual litigants with real cases. Who are willingly making asses of themselves on national television. But they weren’t quite juicy enough for Springer.